By using this site you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of all personal and non personal information provided through forms, blogs, or email.
1.0 Protection of Rights
1.1 Consent to Collection of Personal Information
1.2 Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We conduct strict standards to ensure that your information is not mistreated. Our policies provide users with a peace of mind which includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring affiliates sign confidentiality agreements to ensure any personal information is not
used for any unauthorized purposes.
- Limiting access of personal information to any new or unauthorized employees.
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect your personal information.
- Storing all personal information on a secure computer to which no unauthorized users may access it.
- Using a purchased SSL Certificate from Equifax to enhance security on this site. All pages that require the submittion of any kind of personal information have SSL implemented.
1.3 Financial Information
Memorywalk does NOT store any financial information in its database. Paypal’s services are used to provide the most secure transaction possible.